CKay, an up and comer out of Africa, Nigeria to be exact, is currently blazing up New Zealand's Spotify Top 200 with his 2019 single "love nwantiti (ah ah ah)." The multi-talented artist has been making a lot of noise grinding on the Afrobeats scene and is certainly one to have on your radar.
Here are a couple facts to help you get to know him better:
1) His real name is Chukwuka Ekweani
2) CKay does it all, he is a writer, producer and singer. Check him out in studio crafting "love nwantiti (ah ah ah)"
3) "love nwantiti (ah ah ah)" is the centerpiece from his 2019 debut EP CKay The First
4) In 2020 that single was featured on Diddy's TeamLove.com Danceathon which raised relief funds during the COVID-19 pandemic.
5) He is the first African artist to chart three different songs on the daily Spotify global chart.
6) There is no shortage of music to check out from this rising star. He released his second EP, Boyfriend, earlier this year in February.
Press play to get into CKay and be on the lookout as he continues to explode!